How to enter / entry fees
We encourage online entries as it saves a lot of administration time (and ensures that we don’t have trouble with handwriting).
|up to 12.05am on Sunday
9 February 2014
|from 12.05am Sunday
9 February 2014 to
12.05am Friday 28 February 2014
|Marathon – Individual||$90||$120|
|Half Marathon – Individual||$60||$90|
|Marathon – Relay (teams of 2)||$110 (for the team)||$140 (for the team)|
|Marathon – Relay (teams of 4)||$120 (for the team)||$150 (for the team)|
Entering on the event weekend
Completing a ‘Late Entry’ at Registration (space dependent)
Late entries at registration are at the late entry fee rate.
- Late entry spots at registration are not guaranteed. The event could have already reached capacity and therefore entries will be closed prior. Please check our website for updates. To be safe, we encourage early entries.
- Late entries are available on a first-come first-served basis at registrations.
- There are absolutely no late entries available on the event morning. You will be ever so nicely ‘declined’ (registration the day before is the last chance to enter, space permitting).
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION NOTES:
- Online entries close at 12.05am on Friday 28 February 2014; but
- From 12.05am on Sunday 9 February 2014 the late fee applies to all entry options.
- If you are posting a cheque in for payment it must be received no later than the Tuesday before the event date.
- The fields may sell out before the close off times stated above, to ensure your place we encourage you to enter early.
The marathon committee reserve the right to cancel the race if any Act of God or any occurrence beyond their control occurs, affecting the safe running of the event. Entrants will be refunded a proportion of their entry fee after costs have been covered.
Refund policy for event entry
No refunds will be made unless the request is in writing by 9 February 2014. Refunds will be made less $15.00 for administration costs.
Transferring entries between people
Participants are not allowed to transfer their entry to another person.
If anyone is found racing under another person’s name, both parties will be banned from participating in any further Mountain to Surf events.
This is an important health and safety issue. No exceptions.
Minimum and maximum ages
We have a minimum age requirement for each of the event options. This is in place due to health and safety reasons and must be adhered to by all participants. Anyone found not adhering to the age restrictions will not be invited to participate in future events.
The minimum age varies depending on the course distance, and are as follows:
- For the Marathon the minimum age of all participants is 18 years old (as at the event date).
- For the Half Marathon, Two Person and Four Person Relay Teams the minimum age of all participants is 16 years old (as at the event date).